This is an exciting and unique opportunity to help mold and grow this new division from the beginning. We are looking to hire Statistical Programming Managers who are hardworking, passionate and focused on delivering innovation and seeking out opportunity. In return you will have the chance to get involved in developing multiple activities and initiatives as well as shaping the culture and contributing towards continuous improvement in solutions delivery.
Your proven programming expertise will be a key influence on how we carry out clinical programs, manage information and make decisions.
The statistical programming management role is designated to manage a team of programmer/analysts and other relevant functional positions on the team
- Ensures timelines and quality standards within the group are met
- Manages tasks assigned to the staff to ensure assignments match team members abilities and skillset
- Provides training to the team as needed
- Addresses any functional / system related questions for the programming team
- Works with cross functional managers to align with overall Global Data Operations goals and objectives
- Capable of planning, executing and report quality control
- Supports project as needed by performing statistical programming activities that include but are not limited to
1) The data manipulation, analysis and reporting of primarily clinical trial data
2) Analysis of files creation and table / listing / graph generation
3) Program validation and documentation as well as output verification
- A minimum of BA/BS or higher degree is required in Computer Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Life Sciences or other related scientific field.
- More than 7 years of relevant career experience programming in a clinical development environment
- At least 3 years of experience as a line manager, lead programmer (managing FTE’s and timelines) or project manager.
- Ability to lead and manage group of programmer / analysts in the successful and timely completion of clinical trial data manipulation, analysis and reporting
- Excellent SAS data manipulation, analysis and reporting skills
- Ability to work effectively and successfully in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to provide quality output and deliverables, in adherence with challenging timelines
- Willingness and ability to learn and follow standard processes and procedures.
Salary & Package
- A world-class research environment
- £50,000-£60,000 dependent on experience
- 10% annual bonus
- Car allowance
- Home based working
- One of the most exciting R&D pipelines around
- A uniquely collegial working culture
- Salary: Competitive
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE UK, ALREADY BE BASED IN THE UK OR BE WILLING TO RELOCATE
If you are seeking an international company who is committed to development and training and the opportunity for career progression, please get in contact.
For a confidential consultation call Helena Crowe on 0044 (0) 2380 688 770 or email your CV to Helena.firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmaceutical, clinical trials, statistician, statistics, statistical, SAS, programmer, programming, statistics, statistician, biostatistics, biostatistician