This is an exciting and unique opportunity to help mold and grow this new division from the beginning. We are looking to hire programmers who are hardworking, passionate and focused on delivering innovation and seeking out opportunity. In return you will have the chance to get involved in developing multiple activities and initiatives as well as shaping the culture and contributing towards continuous improvement in solutions delivery.
Your proven programming expertise will be a key influence on how we carry out clinical programs, manage information and make decisions.
Responsible for statistical programming will include but are not limited to the following
- Provide programming input to CRF, SAP, analysis file specifications, tables, figures, listings (TFLs) shells.
- Write SAS programs to generate derived analysis data sets, perform analysis and TFLs.
- Perform ad hoc flexible and rapid programming arising from questions generated from planned analyses and results.
- Perform programming validation to ensure quality of analysis data sets and programming outputs.
- Provide comments to the design and checking of clinical trial database for proper data capture and data quality.
- Create Data Definition Tables (DDT) and convert TFLs to required format for eSubmission.
- Convert, check and integrate multiple sources of incoming data into the creation of analysis data sets.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Statistics / Computer Science
- 7+ years previous clinical programming experience
- Proven experience in supporting/leading programming support for clinical trials and submission activities.
- Documented and real working programming skills using advanced MACRO’s (such as MACRO’s to support analysis data set and TFL creation(+).
- High programming efficiency, strong programming and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated skills in developing data sets and TFLs in line with sponsor specifications.
- Working experience in pooling analysis datasets across multiple clinical studies (or equivelant).
- CDISC implementation guides for ADaM and SDTM data sets
- Basic understanding of clinical research, medical terminology and protocol designs.
Salary & Package
- A world-class research environment
- Home based working
- One of the most exciting R&D pipelines around
- A uniquely collegial working culture
- Salary: Competitive
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE UK, ALREADY BE BASED IN THE UK OR BE WILLING TO RELOCATE
If you are seeking an international company who is committed to development and training and the opportunity for career progression, please get in contact.
For a confidential consultation call Helena Crowe on 0044 (0) 2380 688 770 or email your CV to Helena.firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmaceutical, clinical trials, statistician, statistics, statistical, SAS, programmer, programming, statistics, statistician, biostatistics, biostatistician